• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Whats your favorite game of all time?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
In terms of MMO, I like Black Desert Online

But my fav game of all time? Ooh, that's hard. Lol. Might just be the modded Fallout games xP

Reactions: Matty Green

FoxyHippo

I still haven't quite found anything that can stand up to the amount of fun I had with the original super smash bros on N64.
However now I mostly play MMOs because I dig the social aspects of being able to build teams of people and work together.
SSB_64_cover-560x386.jpg

Jay

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Oh wow! That's a HUGE question to answer. You know, I can't pinpoint a single game in which I particularly like the most of all games! If I look back into my memory archives, I can remember having the MOST fun playing Halo: Reach. It was the very first game I owned whenever my parents purchased my Xbox 360 console (Halo: Reach edition). I can remember playing for hours on end with my friends on various custom maps. We'd play "Need for Speed", "Cops & Robbers", etc. I remember sitting up late during the night keeping my laugh to a mere snicker because I didn't want to wake up my parents!

Fun times! Got me all nostalgic!

ProfessorMagus

Subscriber Goal
My favorite game will always be Final Fantasy IV. First Final Fantasy game I've ever played as a child.

ElDiabloKash

The game that brought me deep into gaming was Fifa 2001 and Nba 03'
in terms of even older ones that would be the ooooooooooold Prince of persia which was a 2D and Hercules

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Can't wait for Final Fantasy XV!! :D
Got that preordered the moment it was available! Played the demo and honestly, I'm not a big fan of KH *gasp! so I wasn't very fond of the demo. Only until the end when you get to fight the big boss was when it was real exciting for me.

StudioDuRhone

TubeBuddy User
favorite game by category :
mmo : wow
rts : warcraft III
adventure : grim fandango
simulation : need for speed P0rsche and Project cars
sport : NBA 2K series
moba : dota 2
Cards : hearthstone
fps : team fortress 2
fight : U street fighter IV

VITREOUSesl

TubeBuddy User
Personally, I enjoy MMOs, namely World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2.

What's your favorite game?

You are my man ! Except from GW2. I've played it and i didn't liked it. I prefer WoW and Lineage 2.
Other great games i am playing and love them are Fifa, Dota 2, LoL, Blade & Soul, Overwatch and many many more!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
You are my man ! Except from GW2. I've played it and i didn't liked it. I prefer WoW and Lineage 2.
Other great games i am playing and love them are Fifa, Dota 2, LoL, Blade & Soul, Overwatch and many many more!
I feel the same way about GW2, but I am glad they let you play the main game for free and if you want to get the expansion packs, you can do it :eek:

I was playing Blade & Soul for a bit, but that was only because I was waiting for Black Desert Online heh

Reactions: VITREOUSesl

VITREOUSesl

TubeBuddy User
I feel the same way about GW2, but I am glad they let you play the main game for free and if you want to get the expansion packs, you can do it :eek:

I was playing Blade & Soul for a bit, but that was only because I was waiting for Black Desert Online heh

Sorry for my late reply.

On topic: I haven't checked the BDO yet ... I've only seen few videos but tbh i cannot say i am a fan of this gameplay :p

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Sorry for my late reply.

On topic: I haven't checked the BDO yet ... I've only seen few videos but tbh i cannot say i am a fan of this gameplay :p
I am real tired of the way mmorpg is. Click and then press the number keys. Which is why I got tired of B & S pretty quick.

I really love Vindictus which is a hack and slash dungeon crawler. But only if it was open world. That's where BDO came in lol. There's a lot to do in that game. I spent all my hours finding tin ores which were all the way in the lv 30 - 50 area while I'm still a mere 22 xD

The combos though

Reactions: VITREOUSesl

Jay

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
My favorite game will always be Final Fantasy IV. First Final Fantasy game I've ever played as a child.

You know, I still have YET to even touch a FF game! I've been meaning too for the longest time! Everyone loves those games!