• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Rate my thumbnail

Spanglish | Team TB

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
Subscriber Goal
Well, I'd have to say a 2 out of 10. The image is too distorted, likely because it was a small resolution image that was stretched thus making it too pixelated, blurry. Also, the fact that the "missing" text it doesn't say a lot doesn't help. I guess the assumption is that whoever sees this image should know who that character is and from what game but not sure what does it mean with the "missing" text.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
the background is VERY pixelated, and the text doesn't contrast well, and because this photo is 1x1 aspect ratio and a thumbnail SHOULD be 16x9 ratio, a lot of the top and bottom get cropped. It's visually actually not that horrible, but it still needs work. Need a clearer less pixelated background photo, and I'd go with white text with a black drop shadow instead of black text with outter glow because the text is still blending in with the dark photo. so "Rating" wise I'll say 5/10

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
This is not a thumbnail, its not even the right size ratio for one. It is also so pixelated that I wouldn't recommend using it. You need something clear.

Jokoman93

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Unfortunately, I must give this a 2. I got no idea whats going on with this picture. I suggest you use youtube to learn how to make thumbnails