• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Rate my thumbnail

Kenfelix ΓÖñ

kemyfelix.blogspot.com
Subscriber Goal
Ok out of 10
Photo_1591055011511.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well, I'd have to say a 2 out of 10. The image is too distorted, likely because it was a small resolution image that was stretched thus making it too pixelated, blurry. Also, the fact that the "missing" text it doesn't say a lot doesn't help. I guess the assumption is that whoever sees this image should know who that character is and from what game but not sure what does it mean with the "missing" text.

• Sad
Reactions: Kenfelix ♤

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
the background is VERY pixelated, and the text doesn't contrast well, and because this photo is 1x1 aspect ratio and a thumbnail SHOULD be 16x9 ratio, a lot of the top and bottom get cropped. It's visually actually not that horrible, but it still needs work. Need a clearer less pixelated background photo, and I'd go with white text with a black drop shadow instead of black text with outter glow because the text is still blending in with the dark photo. so "Rating" wise I'll say 5/10

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
This is not a thumbnail, its not even the right size ratio for one. It is also so pixelated that I wouldn't recommend using it. You need something clear.

Jokoman93

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Unfortunately, I must give this a 2. I got no idea whats going on with this picture. I suggest you use youtube to learn how to make thumbnails