• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel How To Fix Your House By Yourself

dennynj122002

Subscriber Goal
User name: dennynj122002
Title of introduction: How To Fix Your House By Yourself
Your name/ Alias: Denny Nguyen
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for more advice from Experts People who have more time on YouTube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Honestly, I Try To Showing Homeowners to fix their Home by their self with easy way and save some money that makes me videos right now
How frequently do you upload? 3 or 4 Videos a Week
What are your hobbies? I Do Home Remodel For Almost 15 Years. I Never Though make videos on Youtube, After I watch and post about Peaceful Protest .then I thought hey why I'm not posting what I am doing for leaving now. first couple video I post how you can do yourself. English is not enough English-speaking . Now I change to Vietnamese Language hope be better for me
What is your biggest dream? More Views And Subscribers That Mean I Do good Jobs
YouTube Channel Link: UClS1mTw5xGQO3E59lTSjZQQ

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @dennynj122002, welcome to our community. You would love Paul Peck Drywall channel. He's got a really cool channel.

ParayHD

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Please how can one get the youtube button on post..Help Pls

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Please how can one get the youtube button on post..Help Pls

For future reference please ask these questions in the proper section of the forums. With that said, in your account details, the section that says YouTube, only include your channel ID, not the whole website address. In essence, remove the "https://www.youtube.com/channel/" part and leave only the channel ID. That should fix your channel button.