• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello everyone im Isaac, or as most know me (IKGReaper) and i enjoy helping people build a stream from plain to swaggin and also love giving tips to i

IsaacJ

User name: IsaacJ
Title of introduction: Hello everyone im Isaac, or as most know me (IKGReaper) and i enjoy helping people build a stream from plain to swaggin and also love giving tips to improve the hobby of gaming.
Your name/ Alias: Isaac
Where are you from? Im from the United States but now live in japan as i am Active Duty Military (Air Force)
How did you find TubeBuddy? A Youtuber mentions TubeBuddy so i decided id give it a try to build my channel as well because i dont want to spend 20 years in the military id rather make content on youtube and Twitch because i enjoy it far far more!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To build my Channel and get honest input about how i can improve and do better for my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Reaching 100k subscribers in 2 years max is my ideal goal!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly upload schedule here at approx 9pm Tokyo Time or 8am Central Time
What are your hobbies? Gaming, fishing, anything outdoors, and Building computers lol
What is your biggest dream? Working from home is literally my biggest dream
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZNLdxmmJzmVED7KGedI-oA?

Mr Fishy McFish

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey fellow gaming channel, I'm trying to get all my streams off the ground and my YouTube, always down for some collabs! (I also love Japan - so sure we might have stuff to chat about!)

Reactions: IsaacJ

dennynj122002

Subscriber Goal
Thank You for your Service .My Best Friend In Marine For 30Years Just Retired From Last Year.Again Thank you

• Love

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @IsaacJ, welcome to our community. Always thrilled to see another gaming YouTuber join our community.

• Love

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community! What is it like in Japan as an American? Also show us your computer build since its a hobby of yours :)