• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Good day to everyone,I am very glad to be a part of this community

nomarics

Subscriber Goal
User name: nomarics
Title of introduction: Good day to everyone,I am very glad to be a part of this community
Your name/ Alias: nomarics
Where are you from? Philippines working in Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubdBuddy from a video on youtube with the topic on strategies to grow and create more views and subscribers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Being a new to this community it helps me to understand the tools and techniques to be successful in creating good videos on youtube through the inspiring advices of people who are
professional and well experienced in this area.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To inspire my audience and learn something from me and also to have food business someday because my vlog is all about cooking
How frequently do you upload? Everytime I have an idea or I have something to cook that I want to share on how to do it
What are your hobbies? I love dancing
What is your biggest dream? To have business
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8JrcnmwyBFJFk9fYiwIDg

MobGaming

User name: nomarics
Title of introduction: Good day to everyone,I am very glad to be a part of this community
Your name/ Alias: nomarics
Where are you from? Philippines working in Italy
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubdBuddy from a video on youtube with the topic on strategies to grow and create more views and subscribers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Being a new to this community it helps me to understand the tools and techniques to be successful in creating good videos on youtube through the inspiring advices of people who are
professional and well experienced in this area.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To inspire my audience and learn something from me and also to have food business someday because my vlog is all about cooking
How frequently do you upload? Everytime I have an idea or I have something to cook that I want to share on how to do it
What are your hobbies? I love dancing
What is your biggest dream? To have business
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8JrcnmwyBFJFk9fYiwIDg
Welcome and Goodluck! I am new here too!

OP
OP
N

nomarics

Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community! What kind of work do you do in Italy? Do you enjoy being there? :)
Thank you sir,I proudly say that I've been working as a domestic helper for almost 12 years.My employers taught me how to cook italian dishes that's why I created my cooking channel.I enjoy being here because me and my husband used to work here.