• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Audience Retention % shown wrong .. Has anyone faced such issue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

I uploaded a new Video and am receiving good response on it. It's 7:16 min video and average time varies from 3:10 to 3:30.

I am not able to see the Audience Retention Graph and the % shown is 13.9% which is wrong as per my calculation . It should be around 41% I guess. Has anyone faced such Issue ?

1592950087740.png

Correct me if I am thinking wrong .

Reactions: Damon

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
We've been in the same boat on our last two videos now and submitted a report to YouTube. Oddly whenever the video updates for the day in analytics, the percentage fixes itself for a short amount of time, before breaking again.

Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
kitchen c/o ammama

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We've been in the same boat on our last two videos now and submitted a report to YouTube. Oddly whenever the video updates for the day in analytics, the percentage fixes itself for a short amount of time, before breaking again.
okhay ..so the Issue isn't really solved even after reporting ryt..

Let's see if anyone else has faced this issue

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
For one video it is almost correct now... for my latest video it still shows 16% when it should be in the mid 40's.

Cubey

Hi,

I uploaded a new Video and am receiving good response on it. It's 7:16 min video and average time varies from 3:10 to 3:30.

I am not able to see the Audience Retention Graph and the % shown is 13.9% which is wrong as per my calculation . It should be around 41% I guess. Has anyone faced such Issue ?

View attachment 6169

Correct me if I am thinking wrong .
No, try reloading your page or report it to youtube

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
How old is the video? Sometimes it mike take a few hours, possibly days to gather enough data to report correctly, possibly just another bug as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.