• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software iMovie

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Recently, I started using iMovie on my Iphone. So far, I really like the app. Did any of you have good or bad experiences with it?
Jessica

Zita

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
zitachristie.com
Subscriber Goal
iMovie is great to begin with, but perhaps you might want to start filming horizontally for youtube. I use LumaFusion there I can crop or expand frames so itΓÇÖs easier for me to post vertical or horizontal adjusting to the platform that I want to upload my video to.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Definitely a good Experience. I used iMovie and still use at times . As mentioned by everyone .. it's a beginner tool.

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I use I movie and always have :pensive: but from the comments above, I think it may be time to move on to or a least try out LumaFusion, I am just so comfortable with I movie it but I do need to think of moving on to zooms, and pan animations (the next level) I suppose :)

Its Jonny Keeley

Adobe rush is a pretty good option if editing on mobile, you can move seamlessly between desktop and mobile. I use Davinci Resolve on desktop, it's free.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
I only used the mobile version of iMovie once and it wasn't for long so I can't say much of it. That said I used the desktop version for quite some time and it was a wonderful editing experience! If I still had a mac for editing I'd probably be using Final Cut but iMovie was by no means bad.

TheHappyKidShow

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I use Premiere Rush. It seems really intuitive and I like Adobe's Premiere Pro. Not sure if anyone else are Adobe users here, but I've been learning while home an d I really like it.