• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Zack Snyder Cut

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I think "the Zack Snyder's Cut" was just marketing speak for "we're sorry the movie stank, um... there's a better version... I promise we're not lying" but I always though it was just fluff. But hearing about the trailer actually has me itnerested (that trailer saying it's only on HBO max ain't fun though. Hopefully they DO release it on bluray)

Reactions: Jeff Goober
OP
OP
Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think "the Zack Snyder's Cut" was just marketing speak for "we're sorry the movie stank, um... there's a better version... I promise we're not lying" but I always though it was just fluff. But hearing about the trailer actually has me itnerested (that trailer saying it's only on HBO max ain't fun though. Hopefully they DO release it on bluray)
IΓÇÖm excited but yeah I feel like this is HBO number 1 marketing strategy right now lol hopefully they release the entire movie in full and not 30 minute shows to drag it out lol