• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review my video breaking down police in america and what defund the police actually means

Drivenprogressive

Subscriber Goal
Hello,
I watched all 17:05 of your video. I thought your video flowed and you touched on many great topics without a bias opinion. I liked how you incorporated what past police officers said about their experiences, being silenced for speaking out. Perhaps I missed in your video about where funds could be allocated if we defunded the police and place some of their funds in other areas in our community. I saw an interesting article on CNN on the topic. https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/06/us/what-is-defund-police-trnd/index.html. Not saying you need to use article but perhaps if you found one that you liked on the topic of where the funds could go into our communities , I think it would be a really great topic to explore. Many people don't realize defunding the police means we could put funds back into our communities in areas that are underfunded, if police had a reduction of funding. I am a juvenile detention teacher and I liked your touch on the criminal justice system. Keep the good content coming. I subscribed to your channel because I actually like informative content like this. I hope your channel thrives.

-Si

Reactions: Drivenprogressive
OP
OP
Drivenprogressive

Drivenprogressive

Subscriber Goal
Hello,
I watched all 17:05 of your video. I thought your video flowed and you touched on many great topics without a bias opinion. I liked how you incorporated what past police officers said about their experiences, being silenced for speaking out. Perhaps I missed in your video about where funds could be allocated if we defunded the police and place some of their funds in other areas in our community. I saw an interesting article on CNN on the topic. https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/06/us/what-is-defund-police-trnd/index.html. Not saying you need to use article but perhaps if you found one that you liked on the topic of where the funds could go into our communities , I think it would be a really great topic to explore. Many people don't realize defunding the police means we could put funds back into our communities in areas that are underfunded, if police had a reduction of funding. I am a juvenile detention teacher and I liked your touch on the criminal justice system. Keep the good content coming. I subscribed to your channel because I actually like informative content like this. I hope your channel thrives.

-Si
thanks for the feedback check out campaign zero thats the group i talk about towards the end i put a link in my description they talk about 10 different steps we can take with defund the police lots of good stuff on their site glad you liked the content

Reviews By You

TubeBuddy Legend
Well put together but your mid-video "little rant" didn't come across (for my taste) brilliantly...... could just be me. Nicely put together.

Harpyjessy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Your video follows a systematic structure. The beginning was catchy an you also explain in Details. I really like your content. It is really insightful. Kudos. The video and sound quality is also on point.

Your video follows a systematic structure. The beginning was catchy an you also explain in Details. I really like your content. It is really insightful. Kudos. The video and sound quality is also on point.
I forgot to mention that yoi also did a thorough research.