• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Old Milestone Certificates

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Gang, is there any way that you can download OLDER Milestone Certificates that ARE NOT showing up on the Tab of the Plugin Extension...or the App??
Basically I'm just missing 100,000 Views certificate. I've just hit 500k and want to chart the history! I've got my 50k and 75k that I saved last year... and then 150k onward this year. But I want that 100k one if possible!

Andrew

Superman
Administrator
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Gang, is there any way that you can download OLDER Milestone Certificates that ARE NOT showing up on the Tab of the Plugin Extension...or the App??
Basically I'm just missing 100,000 Views certificate. I've just hit 500k and want to chart the history! I've got my 50k and 75k that I saved last year... and then 150k onward this year. But I want that 100k one if possible!
Hmmm I'll tag @Phil

Phil

CEO of TubeBuddy
Administrator
Thanks for the request! We do plan to add this in the future. To be honest, it was actually coming up on the priority list VERY soon but we had to adjust and it got pushed back a bit. One thing to note is that when we do implement it, this will be a Pro and higher feature since it requires access to the YouTube Analytics API and our API quota is very limited so we can't open it up to everyone.