• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered TubeBuddy was down May 29th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BensTechLab

TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm not sure if this was a local glitch to my account or if this was a global outage. But TubeBuddy was down for me on May 29th around 10pm pacific. If this was a bug with my account/session I'd be happy to help debug as I'm a software architect and developer at my day job. But if it was a planned outage for a system upgrade, then where do users normally get alerted for these system wide maintenance events?

TubeBuddy Down 2020-05-29.png

Jim

TubeBuddy Staff
TubeBuddy Staff
Hi @BensTechLab thanks for the offer! It was actually a temporary server issue. We did our first major server upgrade in the last 5+ years a couple weeks ago and have had to iron on some small issues since then, and that one happened to cause a brief downtime.

Jim

TubeBuddy Staff
TubeBuddy Staff
Hi @BensTechLab thanks for the offer! It was actually a temporary server issue. We did our first major server upgrade in the last 5+ years a couple weeks ago and have had to iron on some small issues since then, and that one happened to cause a brief downtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.