• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I would love to introduce myself!

TheAGames10

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: TheAGames10
Title of introduction: I would love to introduce myself!
Your name/ Alias: Andy
Where are you from? Dubuque, Iowa
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through multiple YouTube videos and google searches recommending it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I saw that these forums were part of the TubeBuddy buddy button on every YT page I visited, and just decided to join it today.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to get 100k subscribers, which I am getting close to nowadays.
How frequently do you upload? I don't really have an upload scedule, I just upload when I feel like it.
What are your hobbies? I an a fan of the Power Rangers, and I like to play Minecraft in my free time. I also like to play Animal Crossing on my Nintendo Switch in that free time.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbB5mKm8uSdKozJDfVTpdFg?view_as=subscriber

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Who is your favorite Ranger... Mine is the White Ranger.. I was him one year for Halloween when I was little LOL

OP
OP
TheAGames10

TheAGames10

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Who is your favorite Ranger... Mine is the White Ranger.. I was him one year for Halloween when I was little LOL
Out of the many seasons, I feel like my favorite ranger was a recent one, named Zenowing (Dino Charge Silver Ranger) because mostly of the outfit, I like the shininess of the outfit. Also the dinosaur he is based off of sounds heroic to me (Titanosaurus)

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Out of the many seasons, I feel like my favorite ranger was a recent one, named Zenowing (Dino Charge Silver Ranger) because mostly of the outfit, I like the shininess of the outfit. Also the dinosaur he is based off of sounds heroic to me (Titanosaurus)
Yeah he does look pretty cool :cool: