• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I would love to introduce myself!

TheAGames10

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: TheAGames10
Title of introduction: I would love to introduce myself!
Your name/ Alias: Andy
Where are you from? Dubuque, Iowa
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through multiple YouTube videos and google searches recommending it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I saw that these forums were part of the TubeBuddy buddy button on every YT page I visited, and just decided to join it today.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to get 100k subscribers, which I am getting close to nowadays.
How frequently do you upload? I don't really have an upload scedule, I just upload when I feel like it.
What are your hobbies? I an a fan of the Power Rangers, and I like to play Minecraft in my free time. I also like to play Animal Crossing on my Nintendo Switch in that free time.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbB5mKm8uSdKozJDfVTpdFg?view_as=subscriber

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Who is your favorite Ranger... Mine is the White Ranger.. I was him one year for Halloween when I was little LOL

OP
OP
TheAGames10

TheAGames10

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Who is your favorite Ranger... Mine is the White Ranger.. I was him one year for Halloween when I was little LOL
Out of the many seasons, I feel like my favorite ranger was a recent one, named Zenowing (Dino Charge Silver Ranger) because mostly of the outfit, I like the shininess of the outfit. Also the dinosaur he is based off of sounds heroic to me (Titanosaurus)

Reactions: Jeff Goober

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Out of the many seasons, I feel like my favorite ranger was a recent one, named Zenowing (Dino Charge Silver Ranger) because mostly of the outfit, I like the shininess of the outfit. Also the dinosaur he is based off of sounds heroic to me (Titanosaurus)
Yeah he does look pretty cool :cool:

Reactions: TheAGames10