• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Have you ever felt lost in ideas?

TheAGames10

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am one of those YouTubers that makes fan videos, and yes, I also run out of ideas every once in a while. Sometimes, it makes me not even finish a video... I feel like I am needing to do something nowadays...:thinking:

gracegammer

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes, all the time. Its like I can be on a roll with one great idea where people love my concept but then I can have block were I have no ideas, which sucks

Reactions: Josh Tan

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
I have a long list of topics I could cover, but I get the sentiment. Sometimes you just aren't motivated to cover some topics and there seems not to be any other to do.

In these cases, I've just powered through or had something prepared and just skipped an upload and let an old prepared one be published instead. We all go through rough patches but the power to work through it makes you a better YouTuber and perhaps you come out from this experience with more energy and more ideas.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Not really, I use tubebuddy's topic planner, and keyword explorer to have them ready to go. With SEO studio too, it's been a GREAT addition to how I do research and plan my videos :)
any video on how youplan topics using tubebuddy ?

Zita

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
zitachristie.com
Subscriber Goal
I can relate, but if I have a game channel and I donΓÇÖt know what to post, I will just find a YouTube friend to play game with and film it, so even if no one is watching, youΓÇÖll have fun and YouTube algorithms will love you because you keep on posting.

• Love

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
With me, IΓÇÖm always coming up with new ideas for videos, not just painting a picture, but also tutorial videos can have a lot of ideas, and then just some fun pointless stuff (as long as itΓÇÖs not overdone of course).

• Wow