• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Apps for Thumbnails

OP
OP
The PE Spot

The PE Spot

Subscriber Goal
Yes, go to canva.com you have to register and you are able to chose the free version, try google to see how to use it, it's very easy, best of luck!

Thank you so much for the info! I just downloaded it so IΓÇÖll be trying it out tomorrow.

Thank you so much for the info! I just downloaded it so IΓÇÖll be trying it out tomorrow.

Thank you again for the recommendation for the thumbnail app. I absolutely love it!

• Love
Reactions: EggCreatorGaming

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Canva is definitely an awesome tool for creating thumbnails. I also use PNG templates like those from Nick Nimmins' Tuber Tool templates. You can create your own or find paid for or free templates to help make your thumbnails stand out.

OP
OP
The PE Spot

The PE Spot

Subscriber Goal
Thanks for the information! IΓÇÖll have to check into it now! Thank you again! I appreciate the support.

OP
OP
The PE Spot

The PE Spot

Subscriber Goal
Another ️ for Canva. I do all my Graphics on it! Amazing software.

I so loving Canva. Just need to learn how to make high-quality thumbnails. Need more practice.

On mobile I would Recommend PixelLab and on PC I would say Photoshop Or Pixlr online
Thanks for your response! IΓÇÖll definitely check it out!

Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi @Steve the Barman
I really like the font on your banner .. white font with that transparent black background.. if you don't mind, can you tell how u did ? or which option u choose to do it ?

It was just done in Canva. Nothing technical. It's my own personal Font that is specifically for my whole business Brand (as in; it's not available on any other platforms like word, canva, photoshop etc) then just make the box slightly transparent. About 80% I think

Reactions: kitchen c/o ammama