• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel I am a physical Education teacher that wants to support kids and encourage them to continue moving during this challenging time.

The PE Spot

Subscriber Goal
User name: The PE Spot
Title of introduction: I am a physical Education teacher that wants to support kids and encourage them to continue moving during this challenging time.
Your name/ Alias: Mr. Garcia
Where are you from? Los Angeles, CA
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to grow my channel so I can continue to serve kids during this challenging time.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖd like to share my passion and games with many people. IΓÇÖd love to collaborate with other educators to create a community focusing on getting kids active.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Fitness, sports, being active, spending time with family, gardening, and photography.
What is your biggest dream? To create a community that focuses on kids moving and having fun!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpj09laSgwXIyHonKVbNIuA

Reactions: AJ Faith & Fitness

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I am also new here. With what your channel is about, you could try and be very similar to what Joe Wicks does, but just add your own interesting twist.

Reactions: AJ Faith & Fitness

AJ Faith & Fitness

TubeBuddy User
User name: The PE Spot
Title of introduction: I am a physical Education teacher that wants to support kids and encourage them to continue moving during this challenging time.
Your name/ Alias: Mr. Garcia
Where are you from? Los Angeles, CA
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Wanted to grow my channel so I can continue to serve kids during this challenging time.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖd like to share my passion and games with many people. IΓÇÖd love to collaborate with other educators to create a community focusing on getting kids active.
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? Fitness, sports, being active, spending time with family, gardening, and photography.
What is your biggest dream? To create a community that focuses on kids moving and having fun!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpj09laSgwXIyHonKVbNIuA
Welcome to the forums buddy! I wish you all the best with your Youtube channel! Your channel provides a great and positive message to all the kids out there!

OP
OP
The PE Spot

The PE Spot

Subscriber Goal
Welcome! I am also new here. With what your channel is about, you could try and be very similar to what Joe Wicks does, but just add your own interesting twist.

Thank you! IΓÇÖll look into his YouTube channel.Wish you success and look forward to talking soon.

OP
OP
The PE Spot

The PE Spot

Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums buddy! I wish you all the best with your Youtube channel! Your channel provides a great and positive message to all the kids out there!
Thank you for the warm welcome! I appreciate that I wish you success as well! IΓÇÖm just looking to keep kids moving.