• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How to edit raw file on YouTube videos?

Tito Tim

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
titotim.com
Android or iPhone? Check their shop and see what video editors they have. Some are free, most charge.
I use Android and there are some free ones that will put a watermark on the video. I have seen a lot of those posted on YT. KineMaster is a watermark I see a lot. Some that are marketed as "free" are free with a watermark, but $5 or $10 a month for full functionality. Lot of options...
I have heard of "Movie Maker Filmmaker" and "Quik". Both are reviewed as completely free (with ads), but I have never used either of them.

Beanie Draws

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
raw files on youtube videos? do you mean editing raw files FOR youtube? before they're published? or editing videos ON youtube after they're published?
If it's the later, it's hard to edit on YouTube as they don't really have an editing tool besides trimming out the front, end or middle section I believe.

As for editing "raw" videos, im not sure if videos act differantly in "Raw" like photos do, so I can't fully speak on that.

OP
OP
Paulan

Paulan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
raw files on youtube videos? do you mean editing raw files FOR youtube? before they're published? or editing videos ON youtube after they're published?
If it's the later, it's hard to edit on YouTube as they don't really have an editing tool besides trimming out the front, end or middle section I believe.

As for editing "raw" videos, im not sure if videos act differantly in "Raw" like photos do, so I can't fully speak on that.
hi, @Beanie Draws I mean before they're publish

Android or iPhone? Check their shop and see what video editors they have. Some are free, most charge.
I use Android and there are some free ones that will put a watermark on the video. I have seen a lot of those posted on YT. KineMaster is a watermark I see a lot. Some that are marketed as "free" are free with a watermark, but $5 or $10 a month for full functionality. Lot of options...
I have heard of "Movie Maker Filmmaker" and "Quik". Both are reviewed as completely free (with ads), but I have never used either of them.
Hi @Tito Tim I'm an android user thanks I'll try that advice.

Tito Tim

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
titotim.com
I film with my phone, but edit on the computer. So, I do not know much about the apps. I tried the PowerDirector app (since I use the PC version). It is pretty powerful. The free version watermarks the vid. It is like $5 a month to pay for it. Way too much for an app, to me.

Beanie Draws

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I film with my phone, but edit on the computer. So, I do not know much about the apps. I tried the PowerDirector app (since I use the PC version). It is pretty powerful. The free version watermarks the vid. It is like $5 a month to pay for it. Way too much for an app, to me.
Not sure if you use iOS, but have you tried using LumaFusion. It's very feature rich, costs about $20 so if you use it for longer than 4 months it's essentially cheaper than power director. But I've never seen PowerDirector so it might be just as good.

Tito Tim

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Pro
titotim.com
Not sure if you use iOS, but have you tried using LumaFusion. It's very feature rich, costs about $20 so if you use it for longer than 4 months it's essentially cheaper than power director. But I've never seen PowerDirector so it might be just as good.
I use Android, but really do not mess with video apps. I have two 24" monitors, and prefer to edit on the PC :)