• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Of the 3 steps for monetizing the channel, ADSENSE is the only one in progress...

CristianFilingeri

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Guys and thank you for the opportunity of being a member of the family!
I'm really getting mad about an issue i'm having on my channel, I've posted on the YouTube community to get help but i didn't receive answers.
I hope you can give me some support to figure out what's happening.
After i've reached the 4000 watching hours and the 1000 subs I've received an email from YT saying I'm elegible for YTP and
apparently the channel has also been reviewed successfully.
Only step 2, the connection/creation of an adsense account looks is in still in progress.
This all process started the 21st of April, so a while ago.

Adsense screen shot is says that they are working on my setting and it can takes up to 2 weeks
YT screen shows that only step 2 is in progress

Any experience on this?
Thank you

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    92 KB · Views: 154
  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 141

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Purely a guess, but i'd assume that because the whole world is in a Pandemic, and then half the world has decided to create a YouTube Channel, i would imagine Google Towers are a little behind at the moment. So be patient. They'll have you sorted soon. (in a normal world, it took my channel a good 2 weeks to be approved)

OP
OP
CristianFilingeri

CristianFilingeri

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Purely a guess, but i'd assume that because the whole world is in a Pandemic, and then half the world has decided to create a YouTube Channel, i would imagine Google Towers are a little behind at the moment. So be patient. They'll have you sorted soon. (in a normal world, it took my channel a good 2 weeks to be approved)
Thanks for your answer, but don't you find weird that at the same time the channel has been reviewed?

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for your answer, but don't you find weird that at the same time the channel has been reviewed?

No, some parts will be Human, some parts will be Automated. That's all. To prove your Channel is eligible is just a simple Algorithm. Do you have 1000 Subs? Yes. Do you have 4000 hours? Yes. Adsense is a whole different Human ball game, loads of criteria to be checked.

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I am Interested know the progress if you don't mind.

Did the issue resolve, if yes, when ?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
itΓÇÖs exactly as it all states. It can take a few weeks to get it set up, especially under COVID lockdowns with people working from home.

focus on making even more content so you have a nice gallery of videos for people to view once itΓÇÖs all set up, patience is a virtue as they say:)