• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Why do i get more views on Facebook compared to when post on YouTube?

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
If I post video just on Facebook and share to all groups get 3000+ views. But when I post video on YouTube then share to my page manager then share from there to all my groups only get roughly 100 views. This don't make sense can anyone please answer why?
Thanks

Reactions: Pooja
OP
OP
TheRoutineInstructor

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Cool you gave me good idea might try just showing thumbnail and leave a link to my channel each video. Thanks heaps everyone

Pooja

It is counted bt it's doesn't come up in youtube search engine.. if it won't come up in youtube search engine than how will u get new subscribers... Everytime u have to post link everywhere to find subscribers..

Reactions: Noor
OP
OP
TheRoutineInstructor

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Apparently you have to allow embedding which I do anyway but still feel I'm doing something major wrong or Facebook is not allowing views for YouTube. They are enemies so wouldn't surprise me if they were stopping views.

EggCreatorGaming

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
I don't know if I am right but I have to disagree, all the views coming from facebook are registered to youtube and they are very accurate, you just have to post the youtube link on the Facebook post, I hope this helps...Some of my videos have a 40% traffic from Facebook