• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software What is your favorite video editing app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickki

Subscriber Goal
Since i donΓÇÖt have a computer to edit on, imovie is my editor

thank you for all the suggestions :heart:. I do like a free app:). I use Inshot as well I generally use it for photo collages I haven't used it for editing videos. Will have to give it a try in a new capacity.
You should try Imovie !! ItΓÇÖs a very great free editing app

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖve shuffled through most of the professional editing applications... iMovie, Final Cut, Premiere Pro... ended up landing on DaVinci and IΓÇÖve been thrilled with it. I donΓÇÖt think IΓÇÖll ever switch. ItΓÇÖs just so much faster to use and to render when you know what your doing and have good hardware.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

InspirationalbyMarie

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I use iMovie on my iPhone for now just getting used to editing its pretty basic I know but for now, that's what it is. I will be checking out others though as I get more confident.

Reactions: Eclecticstyle

Gunjit

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
My favorite video editing app is Vegas Pro 16. Its a good editing software

VenGame

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I use premiere pro nowdays but about 2 weeks ago it was imovie

Dr Pixel Plays

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
DaVinci Resolve here! Arguably the best free* video editing software for Windows. *There is a paid version, but it only differs ever so slightly from the free one.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I tried once using Filmora, it didnt work for me as I wasnt able to figure it out on my andriod. This post is useful for me during my lunch break at work I sometime wish I know of a phone app that I can cut-edit and voice over on.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖve shuffled through most of the professional editing applications... iMovie, Final Cut, Premiere Pro... ended up landing on DaVinci and IΓÇÖve been thrilled with it. I donΓÇÖt think IΓÇÖll ever switch. ItΓÇÖs just so much faster to use and to render when you know what your doing and have good hardware.
It's a shame it's so ram hungry. I did like Final Cut but it's inability to manually save was a buzz kill for me. I'm not a fan of allowing the software to decide when to save and how it organises files. Davinci is SUPER nice.

Aaron

Reputable Poster
TubeBuddy Legend
goldsteindigital.com
Subscriber Goal
It's a shame it's so ram hungry. I did like Final Cut but it's inability to manually save was a buzz kill for me. I'm not a fan of allowing the software to decide when to save and how it organises files. Davinci is SUPER nice.

Which one is RAM Hungry? I've never noticed with my excess amounts of RAM tbh...

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Final Cut Pro. I've used iMovie before, which I like (and it's easier), but Final Cut is my go-to software. There's so much to it, though, I'm still trying to learn lesser known tips/tricks.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Which one is RAM Hungry? I've never noticed with my excess amounts of RAM tbh...
I have 16gb RAM on my surface pro and it refuses to open on that, but I have the same amount of ram on my main computer and it does load on that, so maybe it's a CPU issue? My surface pro is from 2016, and built my editing computer in 2018

Eclecticstyle

Subscriber Goal
I tried once using Filmora, it didnt work for me as I wasnt able to figure it out on my andriod. This post is useful for me during my lunch break at work I sometime wish I know of a phone app that I can cut-edit and voice over on.
Hey, you can record voice overs on Kine Master

Status
Not open for further replies.