• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Editing Software What is your favorite video editing app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lugzzzteev

Iam using vlogit i'am not really sure what kind of editor is this but as a beginner in vlogging it really helps me a lot to practice editing.

Reactions: KerryAnn

Queeniever Tejano

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I use InShot on my phone. The app has simple features unlike those premium apps where you pay (which i dont really like). Nut it still does the work though. And I use VSDC Editor on my pc. It's a free software. I think you'll love it if you're like me - a sucker for free apps.

• Love
Reactions: Nickki and KerryAnn
OP
OP
KerryAnn

KerryAnn

TubeBuddy User
www.kerryannl.com
Subscriber Goal
I use InShot on my phone. The app has simple features unlike those premium apps where you pay (which i dont really like). Nut it still does the work though. And I use VSDC Editor on my pc. It's a free software. I think you'll love it if you're like me - a sucker for free apps.
thank you for all the suggestions :heart:. I do like a free app:). I use Inshot as well I generally use it for photo collages I haven't used it for editing videos. Will have to give it a try in a new capacity.

• Love
Reactions: Queeniever Tejano

skrach

Subscriber Goal
For desktop I'm currently using filmora 9 for video and gimp for my thumbnails and graphics. I started using windows movie maker but quickly decided I needed something better that was still cheap. Filmora costs money but is affordable and allows me to take an initial snapshot for my thumbnail. Gimp is free, just as powerful as some older versions of photoshop I've used but not user friendly. I don't do any editing on mobile... so I can't help anyone there.

-skrach

Reactions: KerryAnn

TheCannyKing

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Is Adobe Premier great on Android devices? I am using Adobe rush at the moment. I am sure you are awesome. we all think we are boring until we share our stories and realize we are all very interesting and unique people
Yes its quite a powerful app on the go but In my thoughts if you can buy kine master (bcz it has a watermark) it will be better

I edit on Premiere bcz I love how experimental it is, Davinci Resolve is basically the free version of it but it seems to crash in my computer, Final Cut X is also another alternative to Premiere, You can look at my recent videos to see some examples, all of the text animations you will see there are done on my own and thats why I love it

The Zoe Platform

I edit on Premiere bcz I love how experimental it is, Davinci Resolve is basically the free version of it but it seems to crash in my computer, Final Cut X is also another alternative to Premiere, You can look at my recent videos to see some examples, all of the text animations you will see there are done on my own and thats why I love it
I dont know why but am failing to get used to final cut though people say its easy.

BMGamingYT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
On my IPad Pro I use Lumafusion for 4K editing from my GoPro and on my PC I use Davinci Resolve for 1080, both are very good

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I just wish I can have someone to help me on how to deal with filmora 9
Have you checked out Daniel Batal's channel? His channel's all about Filmora 9 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.