• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi everyone, I'm Gracegammer

gracegammer

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: gracegammer
Title of introduction: Hi everyone, I'm Gracegammer
Your name/ Alias: Grace or my real name which is Charis
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found you guys through Nick Nimmin, who I am subscribed to, who really has great ideas to help grow my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I just want to know what I can do differently to keep my channel going and make it better. I do believe I have a niche already but I want to have more than one since I am gamer.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To be honest I would just like to reach 1,000 subscribers. I know that may sound easy to some people but for me I never really achieved anything besides getting my high school diploma so reaching this goal would be a big stepping stone for me plus I'm already in the process of starting my own merch store, which would be my first merch ever.
How frequently do you upload? 2 videos a week
What are your hobbies? gaming (of course), singing and cooking
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzl8qz6Y3ORV4qUPjvE5U4Q

Reactions: triciascribvlog

triciascribvlog

Hey, I am Patricia. I live in Ottawa, Canada. I'm a noob in YouTube. Just started my channel less than a week ago.... I'm still trying to figure things out. My first video was made on a whim...lol.... I basically used my phone to shoot it, did all edit on my phone and uploaded the video :) I'm waiting for my gears to arrive next week. I initially planned to do 1 video a week but I have decided to increase it to twice a week... Like I said, I am still a noob but I hope to get a hang of everything soon enough

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzXnsXE3rpk7yVJgKeOe8DA

Reactions: gracegammer

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: gracegammer
Title of introduction: Hi everyone, I'm Gracegammer
Your name/ Alias: Grace or my real name which is Charis
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found you guys through Nick Nimmin, who I am subscribed to, who really has great ideas to help grow my channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I just want to know what I can do differently to keep my channel going and make it better. I do believe I have a niche already but I want to have more than one since I am gamer.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To be honest I would just like to reach 1,000 subscribers. I know that may sound easy to some people but for me I never really achieved anything besides getting my high school diploma so reaching this goal would be a big stepping stone for me plus I'm already in the process of starting my own merch store, which would be my first merch ever.
How frequently do you upload? 2 videos a week
What are your hobbies? gaming (of course), singing and cooking
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzl8qz6Y3ORV4qUPjvE5U4Q

Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you around! I love Texas, spent a lot of time in Austin, Glad @Nick Nimmin lead you here! I wish you all the best on your channel, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :D