• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Automation with sites like IFTTT

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I know TubeBuddy has some automation built into it but have you thought of working with other apps to help automate some things such as posting to Twitter or Facebook when you post a video. I'm sure there are other things that could be automated.

Just a thought unless I missed this feature.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Sorry, I didn't properly read what you said. I know they used to allow you to automatically post your youtube videos to twitter and facebook, im unsure if they still do, but I was reading something about YouTube changing their API to prevent that from being possible. not 100% sure though.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Sorry, I didn't properly read what you said. I know they used to allow you to automatically post your youtube videos to twitter and facebook, im unsure if they still do, but I was reading something about YouTube changing their API to prevent that from being possible. not 100% sure though.

They have which is why we can offer our share tracker, but not the ability to 100% do it :/

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
I know TubeBuddy has some automation built into it but have you thought of working with other apps to help automate some things such as posting to Twitter or Facebook when you post a video. I'm sure there are other things that could be automated.

Just a thought unless I missed this feature.
This is something I really like the sound of. I find it so annoying having to manually post it to other platforms and this would be very useful.

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
They have which is why we can offer our share tracker, but not the ability to 100% do it :/
Do you think this could ever change in the future or will this always be an impossibility?