• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gear Question Best Editor App

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've moved this to gear discussion as it's a gear related question rather than a TubeBuddy question, and I know there's a few good android video editors, but when I googled I came across this list with a bunch of great apps you can try out and see for yourself which one YOU prefer
  1. FilmoraGo
  2. Adobe Premiere Club
  3. VideoShow
  4. PowerDirector
  5. KineMaster
  6. Quik
  7. VivaVideo
  8. Funimate
  9. Magisto
  10. Moviemaker
  11. Filmigo

• Wow
Reactions: Jochelle
OP
OP
J

Jochelle

I've moved this to gear discussion as it's a gear related question rather than a TubeBuddy question, and I know there's a few good android video editors, but when I googled I came across this list with a bunch of great apps you can try out and see for yourself which one YOU prefer
  1. FilmoraGo
  2. Adobe Premiere Club
  3. VideoShow
  4. PowerDirector
  5. KineMaster
  6. Quik
  7. VivaVideo
  8. Funimate
  9. Magisto
  10. Moviemaker
  11. Filmigo
Thankyou so much. This will be a good help

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws

Drivenprogressive

Subscriber Goal
ive tried 3 or 4 different phone editing apps and power director is the best from my experience easy work flow not over complicated good for doing insta stories

• Love
Reactions: Jochelle

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I just started using lightworks a week ago and was wondering is there better editing software out there thatΓÇÖs within a budget?
Yes there is and that is DaVinci Resolve 17 it's completely free and a really good so I'd have a look at that one.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I just started using lightworks a week ago and was wondering is there better editing software out there thatΓÇÖs within a budget?

Heya!! We already have an ongoing topic where we're discussing about the editing software, please make sure you scan the forums before making similar topics.

For now, I will be merging the post however, henceforth, please make sure you take care of it :)