• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel KEN4DAZE - New Gaming Channel, HORROR GAMES!

ken4daze

User name: ken4daze
Title of introduction: KEN4DAZE - New Gaming Channel, HORROR GAMES!
Your name/ Alias: Ken
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Online
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to meet other new creators and have another outlet for my channel to be exposed to.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My first goal is to hit 100 subscribers (currently at 68 after a little over a month of uploading), and then from there to build a community around my channel!
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload atleast a few times every week. I usually post playthroughs of indie horror games!
What are your hobbies? Outside of making videos for my youtube channel, I enjoy making art, playing guitar, and skating.
What is your biggest dream? All my dreams are EXTREMELY unrealistic but who cares, I wanted to start a band and become a famous rockstar, but that's most likely never gonna happen so the second real dream is to become big on youtube and make a living off something I enjoy doing.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgDTYJZVgfnhBlV__85o9Sg?view_as=subscriber