• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Expanding on my "best practices" at video gallery level indicators

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
So I'm still hoping we can get something like the coppa center, were we can see the list of videos that DON'T have a pinned comment, DON'T have end cards extra. But was just thinking now, maybe there's a way to have a colour/notification indicator in the videos panel of which videos do and don't have pinned comments. Maybe a little "!" to indicate where a video has no pinned comment or no end cards etc. It's kinda tricky and time consuming manually checking each video when the memory isn't so great, so I'm hoping we can have a visual indicator at the video gallery level that can help us see what videos need attending to.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
So I'm still hoping we can get something like the coppa center, were we can see the list of videos that DON'T have a pinned comment, DON'T have end cards extra. But was just thinking now, maybe there's a way to have a colour/notification indicator in the videos panel of which videos do and don't have pinned comments. Maybe a little "!" to indicate where a video has no pinned comment or no end cards etc. It's kinda tricky and time consuming manually checking each video when the memory isn't so great, so I'm hoping we can have a visual indicator at the video gallery level that can help us see what videos need attending to.

Maybe a best practice double checker almost? Hmm I like it :D

Reactions: Beanie Draws