• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I run a channel with my friends playing video games and just making montages of funny moments

dutalex

User name: dutalex
Title of introduction: I run a channel with my friends playing video games and just making montages of funny moments
Your name/ Alias: dutalex or just Alex
Where are you from? Latvia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through another YouTuber who made some videos about starting a YT channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to explore less popular channels too, which it would be harder to find on YouTube platform itself as it mostly features popular channels. Plus maybe I could find some great people to collaborate with. New people = more fun.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I don't have specific goals for the channel. I mostly do it to learn and practice using editing software and just having fun with it but I would be great to grow an audience that would like the content.
How frequently do you upload? For my last video it took me 3 days to make it but together with other hobbies - a week or two for a video. Currently working on a harder project so it takes longer than other videos.
What are your hobbies? Video and photo editing, working with vfx, sports (cycling, calisthenics, weghtlifting), reading, gaming. I also think about learning to use 3d modelling in some time.
What is your biggest dream? To find people who truly respect and hang out with you no matter what.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Retji4RWPeur-D5H7mzyA