• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Increase subscribers

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Hey! As I see it, the most important is to make interesting videos on topics that people want to see, and spice it up with pretty thumbnails, catchy titles, and good SEO.

It's also better to be consistent about main topic of your channel. Your channel is clearly about Japan, and there are so many people are curious about Japan! Good for you.
But I also see videos which are not related to Japan (or I can't understand that they are related just by seeing the title and thumbnail). That's not good for your channel, I think.

Quintxai

I'm a Filipino youtuber, my vlogs mission is to make people laugh and happy. How do i get more subacribers?

Eclecticstyle

Subscriber Goal
Hi everyone IΓÇÖm papii san I make Vlog in Japan .
I want your advice : how to increase subscribers and views for my channel.
For increased views make sure you use the right hastags and for Subs.... I don't know I am also trying to figure this out. Sending your channel best wishes

Reactions: Papii
OP
OP
Papii

Papii

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Yet you have more subscribers ;) thank you, I'm constantly learning how to create more interesting and watchable videos.
I like tour topics wanna do same

For increased views make sure you use the right hastags and for Subs.... I don't know I am also trying to figure this out. Sending your channel best wishes
I will watch the kind of hashtag you use in your channel. Thanks same for u

anantvijaysoni

www.anantvijaysoni.in
Subscriber Goal
Hi Papii, There are only 2 things, That can help you to increase your subscriber, First is THUMBNAIL and Second is CONTENT. Because Catchy Thumbnail will speak more than TEXT. it will help the user to click on your video, and then "CONTENT IS KING", If you provide quality content, then you gain good watch time and that's the only thing, that will help you to reach more and more viewers.

and Obviously, Title and Description is also a part of Youtube SEO.

I hope it helps you!!!

HeresJonnyy

Easiest way to gain subscribers is to do the following:

- jump onto trends and add your own twist to it to make it your own original content
- collaborate with other youtubers your size if you are confident
- engage with your community on social media (twitter,facebook,instagram)
- maybe because you're in japan, show people a day in the life of Japan, and what life is like in the night with all the bright billboards etc.
- Thumbnails are the way people will click onto your video (make it stand out with bright colours, which should be easy since you live in japan)

hope this helped.

CristianFilingeri

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I truly believe is all about content, then is how you do it. Then is how you show it through the thumbnail, then is up to people, if they like it or not.
Tremendously easy as concept, hard as hell to make it.

Reactions: Damon

People's Bookkeeper

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Hi there my friend :)

My recommendation is to engage every single person who leaves a comment and write back. Spend time giving thoughtful comments on other videos too, a lot of people will come check you out and often subscribe if they like your content.

Best wishes to you my friend :)

The PE Spot

Subscriber Goal
Kababayan, Just enjoy what you do and the subscribers will follow!

I think you nailed it with your response. I feel like we are all in a rush to be YouTube starts. Which I hope to get noticed as well. However, I think since IΓÇÖm passionate about what I do, the people who are passionate about my content will follow. Wish you luck and success my friend!

Reactions: Papii