• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on Anime Reaction Thumbnails

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey! So I have an alt channel where I post anime reaction videos. I think my thumbnails for My Next Life as a Villainess is pretty nice.

1589055200476.png

I'm not too sure about the other series haha.

1589055480573.png

I think I know why I'm feeling iffy on the second set of thumbnails. There's too many things happening on the thumbnail or I just don't know what's happening in the thumbnail so it's not that compelling to click. Still, I'd like feedback :)

(Although I do like the thumbnail for ep 6 haha)

Attachments

• oshi ga budoukan 6.png
    oshi ga budoukan 6.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 233

Manofgod91

Overall I think they are very good. 8/10

Your facial expressions are great and the pictures are clear. Not too busy.

To make it 10/10, I think you should take the backgrounds (everything BUT the anime characters) and either photoshop them out, change the colors to greyscale, OR blur the background. This way it makes the thumbnail more "clean."

Niki Proshin

Known Member
My humble opinion ;)

My Next Life as a Villainess - Episode 3 looks less attractive for me than other episodes. I like how size your own face with the characters - without thinking much about the thumbnails, I'd more likely click on them (if I am interested to watch such videos ofc).

The other series - I like Episode 3's (though would like it even more if you were brighter) and Episode 5's.

Reactions: Ikerot

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
They look pretty good to me though I would suggest taking out that goofy looking girl that for some strange reason keeps showing up in your thumbnails. Might improve the thumbnails. :p

Just kidding. The thumbnails are good.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
you've got the expressions down well and very clearly shot (people could learn a thing or too from those epic photos)

the contrast on some of them could be improved seems some of the characters get a bit lost. I love the Oshi for left the most. But those reaction shots are brilliant.

Reactions: Ikerot

ali577

Hey! So I have an alt channel where I post anime reaction videos. I think my thumbnails for My Next Life as a Villainess is pretty nice.

View attachment 5315

I'm not too sure about the other series haha.

View attachment 5316

I think I know why I'm feeling iffy on the second set of thumbnails. There's too many things happening on the thumbnail or I just don't know what's happening in the thumbnail so it's not that compelling to click. Still, I'd like feedback :)

(Although I do like the thumbnail for ep 6 haha)
I will design 2 catchy anime and gaming thumbnails in under 1 hour
with only 5$