• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey, I'm King Haris! Just here to introduce myself. I make gaming videos!

• Thread starter Deleted member 33766
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33766

User name: KingHaris
Title of introduction: Hey, I'm King Haris! Just here to introduce myself. I make gaming videos!
Your name/ Alias: kingharis
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To connect with people and learn some new things
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The goal is to build an audience, people who genuinely want to watch my content, people i could entertain and give them something to laugh about or have a good time while they watch and hit 100 subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? I had some issues this year, it was a hard year but i'm back and uploading daily soon i'll be uploading 3-5 times a day. :)
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Editing, and Music
What is your biggest dream? To someday have an audience, a community!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUyP9HhKxWELelgPOlbnXUw?view_as=subscriber

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Greetings your majesty @KingHaris, you honor us with your presence. Welcome to our community kingdom. We don't have any dragons to guard our ppl, but I think our community is pretty good at helping each other out.