• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello Everybody!!!!

chregn90

User name: chregn90
Title of introduction: Hello Everybody!!!!
Your name/ Alias: Christopher Egan
Where are you from? Liverpool, UK (home to The Beatles)
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy being promoted on Twitter, so I thought I'd give it a shot.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined to be part of this global community sharing advice, make new friends, and most importantly having fun!!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i'm accomplishing small goals at the moment. My main accomplishment is to aim bigger and grow
How frequently do you upload? daily
What are your hobbies? I like to be social with friends, meeting up for laughs and enjoying life. I like to play games (mostly pokemon now), though not the best at them i still enjoy them. I love listening to music and go the odd concert; I enjoy all genre but mainly heavy metal (anything loud). I also play the piano, i've been playing since i was 16 (i'm alright like). Also i like to keep myself healthy as much as i can by running or going on bike rides.
What is your biggest dream? right now for the world to be healthy again. But for Youtube to accomplish every small goal to reach the top.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4JvQ5PDur-xGPe0-Q8u-7A?view_as=subscriber