• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel My roblox channel! itzshalom

itzshalom

User name: itzshalom
Title of introduction: My roblox channel! itzshalom
Your name/ Alias: Shalom
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? Adverts
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I was on the tube budy youtube live stream and I asked a question and then someone working on tube busy told me to visit the tube busy sight in which I did!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Well, I just thought it would be fun to start a youtube channel and entertain some people since coronavirus is going on and it can cheer up some people. And most people would be bored. I also want to hit like 1,000 subscribers! :)
How frequently do you upload? I upload twice a week but i'm thinking about uploading three times a week if I get more of an audience.
What are your hobbies? I absolutely love playing roblox! I also make GFX's and a draw a lot. I am interested in sports, mainly gymnastics and netball. If my audience wants me to do other fun things then sure! Just comment in my video's and I will some how make it happen!
What is your biggest dream? Idk my biggest dream yet. I've not actually made up my mind but once I find my skills then I would probably be able to decide. At this present moment I'm interested in Youtube and Architecture so I'm thinking about doing a youtube channel about interior design. But right now I do games on roblox!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNAPwU7l10Y3sKIS2Vgo5Pw