• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion How to get more viewers

Donna Sandaga

TubeBuddy User
I upload videos weekly, but i noticed I only got few viewers. I found here in tubebuddy the keywords tool which may help me to give me more viewers and hopefully they subscribes too.

Reactions: bavo

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Post your first 120 video. 12 videos simply isn't enough.

Woah @Damon give @Donna Sandaga a break! :eek: :joy: 120!!! To be fair, though, you're right. Even 50 Videos you'll still be learning. My channel only started to pop after 300 Videos. Admittedly, i had no clue what i was doing really up to 200 videos. 200-300 was spent learning. But now i get healthy views and subs. Not mind blowing, but its great for me. I'm happy!

• Wow
Reactions: Donna Sandaga

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I upload videos weekly, but i noticed I only got few viewers. I found here in tubebuddy the keywords tool which may help me to give me more viewers and hopefully they subscribes too.

Hi, I do understand how you feel. I have been a Yutuber for 1 and 3 months now. One thing I did was to watch videos about why people make it big as a Youtuber. I have seen people in my nitch with many vidoes but no one is watching. U need to first define your audience. Use the Youtube and Tubebudy SEO to know your aiudeince. You also need to understand the trends or what peple in your nitch are viewing or want to view. Finally, you need to make contents that is appealing to them. In my short time beng a Yutuber, I have learnt that the little details matters. Likelightening, backgrounds, voice, editing and how you deliever your message. Most days I spend time watching bigger youtubers or talk shows which are more my nitch just to learn a few things. Dont give up, keep at it. It's a work in progress and thats why we are all here.

OP
OP
D

Donna Sandaga

TubeBuddy User
Hi, I do understand how you feel. I have been a Yutuber for 1 and 3 months now. One thing I did was to watch videos about why people make it big as a Youtuber. I have seen people in my nitch with many vidoes but no one is watching. U need to first define your audience. Use the Youtube and Tubebudy SEO to know your aiudeince. You also need to understand the trends or what peple in your nitch are viewing or want to view. Finally, you need to make contents that is appealing to them. In my short time beng a Yutuber, I have learnt that the little details matters. Likelightening, backgrounds, voice, editing and how you deliever your message. Most days I spend time watching bigger youtubers or talk shows which are more my nitch just to learn a few things. Dont give up, keep at it. It's a work in progress and thats why we are all here.
Thank you. Yes, it is true. I need to work more and think what is catch eye foe the viewers.

Reactions: Damon

testacct

Subscriber Goal
Woah @Damon give @Donna Sandaga a break! :eek: :joy: 120!!! To be fair, though, you're right. Even 50 Videos you'll still be learning. My channel only started to pop after 300 Videos. Admittedly, i had no clue what i was doing really up to 200 videos. 200-300 was spent learning. But now i get healthy views and subs. Not mind blowing, but its great for me. I'm happy!
Which means i have long way to go, 200 videos will take more time

Josh Tan

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
You know I found this very interesting.. this is my opinion. Being very interactive to your viewer is very important. While editing your videos you have to play your self as a viewer. Watch your video and do not skip it and think... "do you like it? Is it worth my time?" Then if you see anything unnecessary cut it out. i recommend video lengths to be around 8-10 mins if not 20 mins max. HEY stay with me, I know my reply is long but I got one more. Do not chase the hater out we all know we have to ignore them. Ignore them yes.. but not all. try to drag them in they my felt sorry and stay as a fan or maybe viewer. thats my secrete it works every time. well that's it bye.

• Love
Reactions: Donna Sandaga

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
Views will come.

The first thing to remember is why are you creating content. Is there a specific group you want to cater to? Do you like what you are creating?

I've been creating one video a week for 3 years and I don't mind if I ever get a large channel. My goal is to help people and judging by the comments I get on my videos people find them helpful. The length of the video does not matter as long as people find them enjoyable. If you are data-driven and require that all your viewers watch all your content then keep it short and make your point.

I have videos where I live code and have both dead space and long ramblings but people that watch my channel for me enjoy those two. Then again I would never expect someone finding my videos from youtube search to stay and watch a 2-hour live coding session.

So figure out the why and the rest come.

Best regards
Daniel

OP
OP
D

Donna Sandaga

TubeBuddy User
You know I found this very interesting.. this is my opinion. Being very interactive to your viewer is very important. While editing your videos you have to play your self as a viewer. Watch your video and do not skip it and think... "do you like it? Is it worth my time?" Then if you see anything unnecessary cut it out. i recommend video lengths to be around 8-10 mins if not 20 mins max. HEY stay with me, I know my reply is long but I got one more. Do not chase the hater out we all know we have to ignore them. Ignore them yes.. but not all. try to drag them in they my felt sorry and stay as a fan or maybe viewer. thats my secrete it works every time. well that's it bye.
Thank you for that very wonderful sharing of thoughts. I do really appreciate your eagerness to share your experience. Thank you so much

OP
OP
D

Donna Sandaga

TubeBuddy User
Views will come.

The first thing to remember is why are you creating content. Is there a specific group you want to cater to? Do you like what you are creating?

I've been creating one video a week for 3 years and I don't mind if I ever get a large channel. My goal is to help people and judging by the comments I get on my videos people find them helpful. The length of the video does not matter as long as people find them enjoyable. If you are data-driven and require that all your viewers watch all your content then keep it short and make your point.

I have videos where I live code and have both dead space and long ramblings but people that watch my channel for me enjoy those two. Then again I would never expect someone finding my videos from youtube search to stay and watch a 2-hour live coding session.

So figure out the why and the rest come.

Best regards
Daniel
It is true . As long as I enjoy what I am vlogging, its either they watch it or not continue to upload videos that I would love too. Thanknyou