• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion This means more than Subscribers to me :-)

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
For those that do not know, I run an Astronomy/Science education Channel.....
Today I got this comment on my video 'whats on in the May Sky'
"This is great and, as Webmaster for the Cardiff Astronomical Society, I have used this video as a replacement for the NASA monthly night sky video that we have been using for aeons, as I think this one is superior! I am sure Auriga Astronomy will SHOUT if I am breaching copyright laws! "
I really perked me up during these difficult times, and I wanted to share it...Subs and Views etc ARE important, but they are NOT everything :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
"This is great and, as Webmaster for the Cardiff Astronomical Society, I have used this video as a replacement for the NASA monthly night sky video that we have been using for aeons, as I think this one is superior! I am sure Auriga Astronomy will SHOUT if I am breaching copyright laws! "
I really perked me up during these difficult times, and I wanted to share it...Subs and Views etc ARE important, but they are NOT everything :)

That's incredible amazing work Dave!

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
Awesome Stuff!!! Well done. Its always the small things that are the best things. Views, ££££ and Subs pale into insignificance compared to the amazing feedback!

Reactions: AurigaDave

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
ItΓÇÖs so easy to become disillusioned on YouTube and this type of thing is just the boost you need sometimes. How wonderful for you. A new surge of energy to keep doing what youΓÇÖre doing

testacct

Subscriber Goal
Sound really good . Keep up the good job ... i am sure u will achieve your goals as youtuber very soon

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
Congratulations!

Views and subscribers aren't high on my channel but the level of knowledgable questions and comments are so wonderful that I'm overjoyed to continue creating. A good comment beats views every day.

Reactions: AurigaDave

Tony4938

TubeBuddy Pro
Well done! It must be fantastic to receive messages like this, pure inspiration to drive forward!