• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey guys! I do gaming videos on my channel hoping to be like the other popular gamer soon.

Josh Tan

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Josh Tan
Title of introduction: Hey guys! I do gaming videos on my channel hoping to be like the other popular gamer soon.
Your name/ Alias: Josh Tan
Where are you from? Malaysia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found a way to get views using tags I got the help from watching other youtubers did.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I curious to see other people opinion and help and to be honest I join to get a free tubebuddy upgrade. I can't live without it. I'm 15 this year.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: reach 100k subscriber with lots of supportive and loyal fans.
How frequently do you upload? I upload it often since I got school with lots of work everyday but I can find a way to manage it.
What are your hobbies? To be true, it is making youtube videos. no joke. mostly games.
What is your biggest dream? To get noticed from many people around the world. To be an influencer.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb7ztwv_t0yLTd_eZm4FStQ

Carpot

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome Josh and don't try to be like the others. Try to find your own style to keep beeing authentic ;)