• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Fluctuations in subscribers

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi there IΓÇÖm relatively new to YouTube and only recently made my 100 subs. What I have found just recently is my subscribers found will go up one one second then five minutes later that sub is gone it happens over and over again over past couple of weeks. Why does this happen. I donΓÇÖt really get concerned about subscribers as such but this is kinda weird and I havenΓÇÖt had it happen before.

Reactions: baghzaf

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Hi there IΓÇÖm relatively new to YouTube and only recently made my 100 subs. What I have found just recently is my subscribers found will go up one one second then five minutes later that sub is gone it happens over and over again over past couple of weeks. Why does this happen. I donΓÇÖt really get concerned about subscribers as such but this is kinda weird and I havenΓÇÖt had it happen before.
I still get this on and off. IΓÇÖve had my channel almost 5.5 years and have a little over 7600 subscribers and even to this day it happens. I wish in analytics it showed us. Like ok you lost 3 subscribers who were watching this video, one was an inactive account. I think it would really help us youtubers. I mean if I knew specifically I lost so many subscribers after a video I might then know they donΓÇÖt like that content.

ItΓÇÖs weird too because some days I might gain like 30 subscribers then lose 10. ItΓÇÖs like what is happening.

Reactions: TakeEachDay