• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I love playing video games....even if I miss the skill ;)

Carpot

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Carpot
Title of introduction: I love playing video games....even if I miss the skill ;)
Your name/ Alias: Carpot
Where are you from? Germany
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was looking for some tools to help my channel grow and found TubeBuddy as recommended one.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for people like me :D Exchange experiences and looking for best practices.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am doing this as long as it's making me happy and I have fun doing videos. Would love to reach a bigger audiance.
How frequently do you upload? For games I really like, almost daily. But normally 3-4 Videos a week.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBiEvpA7LzG0-Gt6ncFTKtg/

Reactions: Judo Cruise Gaming
OP
OP
C

Carpot

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Great to meet you! That's awesome you're uploading 3-4 videos week! What kind of games do you like?

Currently I'm playing Legends of Runeterra a lot because it was just released and makes a lot of fun (daily uploads currently). Sometimes I play mobile games as well. Call of Duty: Mobile in the past.
But there are of course other games I like, beside recording them for YouTube.
City Skylines, Minecraft, Yakuza, CS:GO, League of Legends, etc.

Reactions: Judo Cruise Gaming
OP
OP
C

Carpot

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
How did one play professionally? Maybe I wasn't so good after all! :)
I had an agreement with a professional team doing all the team management stuff. We played in big leagues (nation-wide and international) with offline events etc., had our training days, tactic meetings, and so on. I needed to give pre- and after-match statements and sometimes I was co-host when the games were broadcasted live. It was a bit like a football club and it was a great time! Missing it :D

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
I had an agreement with a professional team doing all the team management stuff. We played in big leagues (nation-wide and international) with offline events etc., had our training days, tactic meetings, and so on. I needed to give pre- and after-match statements and sometimes I was co-host when the games were broadcasted live. It was a bit like a football club and it was a great time! Missing it :D
Wow, that's impressive! You really did seem to run it as a business

OP
OP
C

Carpot

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Wow, that's impressive! You really did seem to run it as a business
It was a hobby beside school. It was a great experience to meet the different people, get free access to certain events etc. But it was never a "business" like I would define it today. Nevertheless, I never lossed the ambition of competitive gaming.