• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Gaming / Photo & Video / Entrepreneurship Channel

DidsLive

didslive.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: DidsLive
Title of introduction: Gaming / Photo & Video / Entrepreneurship Channel
Your name/ Alias: Dids
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have been using TubeBuddy for years to be honest I forgot how I stumbled upon it! Probably through Google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I did not know there were forums until the giveaway!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal is to educate and inspire. If I can use my life lessons and skills to help you achieve yours before the day is done, I will consider my day a success.
How frequently do you upload? 1-3 Times a Week
What are your hobbies? Playing video games, getting exercise, helping others.
What is your biggest dream? At the time of writing this, through COVID, my dream is to be able to create many sources of revenue to the point where financial burden is never something I need to worry about in the future.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKCUj0Ot01LiTYjhOJwSWYg

Judo Cruise Gaming

TubeBuddy Star
Howdy Dids! Welcome to the forums. That sounds interesting how you're mixing other topics with gaming more on your channel. I'll definitely check out your videos!

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the Forums, Dids! I wish you nothing but happiness and good luck for your channel!