• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Thanks for help

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I just want to put it out there. I have been on TubeBuddy for a couple of weeks and I want to say what a fantastic helpful community this is. I have made huge changes to my channel, thanks to the amazing advice, support and kindness found here on these forums. I have found my direction and was able to connect my hodge podge of videos to work for a common theme. You guys rock

Niki Proshin

Known Member
I've been quite inactive during the last month, but still I got a lot of first-hand advice from more experienced creators! Thank them for that

Reactions: TakeEachDay

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I am in a similar position to you as in I too have only been here for a couple of weeks and I have been made to feel welcome also I have been given some really valuable tips and guidance when required. In my opinion well worth the monthly subscription fee!!

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Aye! I agree. This forum is a great place to give and get advice, and maybe make a few friends along the way ;)

I am in a similar position to you as in I too have only been here for a couple of weeks and I have been made to feel welcome also I have been given some really valuable tips and guidance when required. In my opinion well worth the monthly subscription fee!!

:eek:! The forum is forever free!

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I just want to put it out there. I have been on TubeBuddy for a couple of weeks and I want to say what a fantastic helpful community this is. I have made huge changes to my channel, thanks to the amazing advice, support and kindness found here on these forums. I have found my direction and was able to connect my hodge podge of videos to work for a common theme. You guys rock

We're so happy to offer help! We built this community to do just this, help our users, and offer them ways to feel appreciated and even earn free TubeBuddy for being apart. I'm glad we're starting to hit that mark, and after four years, they're alive and well :D