• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion how did your channels do after 100 subs

dean the rat

Known Member
108
9
so i saw something that said you get more views and whatnot after you get 100 becasue you get more recognition from youtube, i want to hear your guys/gals stories about your 100 mark. i have 9 more subs to get until i reach 100 and its SLOW
 

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
2,593
25
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
10000
It did about the same as it did before 100 subs. Different people have different experiences, but the whole thing has been a long, slow process. The whole it's-a-marathon-not-a-sprint isn't true. It more like a plod. It's a plod not a marathon. A marathon has the idea that once you finish the race, you're somehow finished. Not so, in plodding, such as a beast of burden like a draft horse, donkey, camel or anything, they just keep pulling, plodding and plowing season after season with no end in sight.

Think like a beast of burden: A draught animal, such as a donkey, mule, llama, camel, horse or ox, that carries or pulls a load for the benefit of a human. That's what we really do as YouTubers.
 
Last edited:
OP
OP
dean the rat

dean the rat

Known Member
108
9
It did about the same as it did before 100 subs. Different people have different experiences, but the whole thing has been a long, slow process. The whole it's-a-marathon-not-a-sprint isn't true. It more like a plod. It's a plod not a marathon. A marathon has the idea that once you finish the race, you're somehow finished. Not so, in plodding, such as a beasts of burden like a draft horse, donkey, camel or anything, they just keep pulling, plodding and plowing season after season with no end in sight.

Think like a beast of burden: A draught animal, such as a donkey, mule, llama, camel, horse or ox, that carries or pulls a load for the benefit of a human. That's what we really do as YouTubers.
ya we are here for peoples entertainment
 

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
119
12
Subscriber Goal
5000
Mine was slow until it reached 1500 and now it feels as if its snowballing. I hope it doesn't start to slow down or it will dishearten me. But my son will keep grinding out the content and I will keep editing and putting the effort into the SEO as already I am starting to see positive effects!!
 

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
144
11
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
10000
To be honest, it was still slow right up to 2000 Subs. Don't get me wrong, its picked up pace slightly now, but from 1000-2500 it was still ticking along along at 500-750 views a day. However, now i've tipped over 3000, over the last 2 months my daily views are now pushing 4500 at weekends and 2500 on Monday/Tuesdays. Don't forget though, until you hit 25,000 SUBS (give or take) you're still only going to pick up a few thousand views a day from those Subs. No Video will pick up 5000+ in the first few days. I still only pick up 5% of my views from my Subs. the other 95% is from search. So while we're all under the 10k/15k/25k Sub mark, our one and only game is winning at Search!
 

Esha'slifehacks

New Member
TubeBuddy User
5
4
Subscriber Goal
10001
I am at 242 now... Its slow. But I see new people outside my list watching the video every now & then. So yeah. I am happy and will keep working hard
 

McCloud94

New Member
TubeBuddy Pro
10
7
I'm barely getting any new subscribers... thought it would go much faster if I produced high-quality content regularly.
 

blackbeltsecrets

BlackBeltBarrister
284
15
www.blackbeltbarrister.com
Subscriber Goal
1000000
I didn't notice a lot after just 100 subscribers, it took over 1000 before I noticed a huge difference

I didn't notice a lot after just 100 subscribers, it took over 1000 before I noticed a huge difference

can you help me to reach that subscribe i dont have a phone to video my self if and this covid 19 im going to word hard to buy a
camera to blog my self can you help me? to reach that for me?
You don't need a good camera, you need good content...