• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

GoPro Hero8 Black

VESam

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hi all

So I'm after a cheap and cheerful camera and came across the GoPro Hero 8. The purpose isn't for action but more for vlogging - I want to create football coaching videos either on this account or a new account dedicated to football coaching. I did create this account with the intent of doing comedy videos but may change my mind - that's for another topic I guess!

I like the fact it's small and fits in any pocket near enough but is it any good for vlogging type videos?

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Have you checked the audio quality for it? When I first heard the audio of the DJI Osmo Pocket, I was sold xD And it was a solid product (before I *cough* lost it)

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi all

So I'm after a cheap and cheerful camera and came across the GoPro Hero 8. The purpose isn't for action but more for vlogging - I want to create football coaching videos either on this account or a new account dedicated to football coaching. I did create this account with the intent of doing comedy videos but may change my mind - that's for another topic I guess!

I like the fact it's small and fits in any pocket near enough but is it any good for vlogging type videos?
Audio can be a little dodgy I think itΓÇÖs more purposed to action. We use ours kayaking and horse riding. It still has ok audio but not the best. YouΓÇÖre better off using your mobile on a gimbal or small tripod like a joby. For starters if your phone is a decent one. I do all my filming on an iPhone 11 Pro and it works pretty well till
We can afford better camera. We are looking at buying a better mic though.

BMGamingYT

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I use the Hero8 for all my vlogs on my main channel, I only vlog my side hustles(auctions, flea markets etc) and cemetery tours and I have had no issues, sounds good and easy to use, I suggest you buy some extra batteries cuz they die pretty quick