• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Unsubscribe people are in high percentage who watched my videos in my analytic.

Paulan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm wondering where my subscribed people go it's too low in percentage in my analytic compare to the unsubscribe people. How can I get those people subscribe to my channel? Would love to hear any tips?

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Hi, it is hard to give direct advice on this, my question would be look at where you got your sub (who have left) from? as you have a very good set of thumbnails/vids...if you are into Goats..if you are not interested in Goats, why would you subscribe?
I aks where you got your initial subs from, as if it is friends of friends, helping you start your channel...they may not be interested in the long term? as long as your subs are slowly moving upward, I wouldn't worry....have a look at other goats sites, see how they do things?

• Love
Reactions: Paulan

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Yeah that isn't ever really going to change (nor should it). The vast majority of people who watch videos on YouTube do not subscribe to channels. And having that unsubscribed traffic means that YouTube is sharing you out to a larger audience, which is good.

The best thing you can do is to give them a good reason to subscribe (a call to action directing them to do so)… or better yet provide value to the point where you are undeniable and they NEED to subscribe. Nail that and you will have something special.

• Love
Reactions: Jonnoi and Paulan

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖve had my channel almost 5 and and still watch time from non subscribers is at a little over 80% E5C8D2AC-3A74-4C3D-9928-5E6C956162DA.png

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
I'm at 90% unsubscribed... and I want to keep it that way. That means 90% of my audience is a potential subscriber!
Good way to look at it actually! IΓÇÖve had something like 66,000 and some views. If 80% arenΓÇÖt subscribes I could potentially gain 50,000 more. Even half that IΓÇÖd take. Lol

• Love
Reactions: Paulan and Jonnoi
OP
OP
Paulan

Paulan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, it is hard to give direct advice on this, my question would be look at where you got your sub (who have left) from? as you have a very good set of thumbnails/vids...if you are into Goats..if you are not interested in Goats, why would you subscribe?
I aks where you got your initial subs from, as if it is friends of friends, helping you start your channel...they may not be interested in the long term? as long as your subs are slowly moving upward, I wouldn't worry....have a look at other goats sites, see how they do things?
Thank you for the lovely words , I think you're right I've got some of my subscribers from friends of friends so maybe they're not that kind of people which interested so much about goats. My sub count is not going backward so those people are probably not so interested with the content. Thank you .

Yeah that isn't ever really going to change (nor should it). The vast majority of people who watch videos on YouTube do not subscribe to channels. And having that unsubscribed traffic means that YouTube is sharing you out to a larger audience, which is good.

The best thing you can do is to give them a good reason to subscribe (a call to action directing them to do so)… or better yet provide value to the point where you are undeniable and they NEED to subscribe. Nail that and you will have something special.
Hi Stanley thank you so much for this , Now I knew what's going on it is just normal I believe what you've said and your tips is really helpful I'm now eager to do nail and to do call to action I guess I'm lacking of that specially call to action , thank you so much Stanley.

IΓÇÖve had my channel almost 5 and and still watch time from non subscribers is at a little over 80% View attachment 5127
We are the same ASMRSadie I believe what Stanley said on his comment .

Exactly, but a good stat to start tracking is if you're moving it at all, to know if your sub call to action is good :D
Andrew I'm excited to have a change because my call to action needs some improvement

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi Stanley thank you so much for this , Now I knew what's going on it is just normal I believe what you've said and your tips is really helpful I'm now eager to do nail and to do call to action I guess I'm lacking of that specially call to action , thank you so much Stanley.

My pleasure ma'am and good luck! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask! Also, it helps to get creative with your call-to-action (viewers these days are really desensitized to the subscribe call to action). Personally I enjoy the approach used by Whang! Nick Nimmin obviously leans more into the 'value proposition' in his call to action (and that is an EXTREMELY sensible way to do it). Just something to consider.

• Love
OP
OP
Paulan

Paulan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
My pleasure ma'am and good luck! If you need any help don't hesitate to ask! Also, it helps to get creative with your call-to-action (viewers these days are really desensitized to the subscribe call to action). Personally I enjoy the approach used by Whang! Nick Nimmin obviously leans more into the 'value proposition' in his call to action (and that is an EXTREMELY sensible way to do it). Just something to consider.
Ohh thank you Ill try to see so I can have an idea how to do mine. ❤️

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It's absolutely normal for Youtubers to have a ratio like that. I think you need to improve on your calls to action by adding value to what you try to promote.

• Love
OP
OP
Paulan

Paulan

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It's absolutely normal for Youtubers to have a ratio like that. I think you need to improve on your calls to action by adding value to what you try to promote.
Hi IanDominic yes exactly "call to action " this is what Im trying to improve now. My call to action is really low on my previous vids . Thank you so much .