• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips Promoting Outside of YouTube

InspirationalbyMarie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Some excellent invaluable advice given here yet again. I have tried Facebook ads for my sons gaming channel which turned out at $0.05 per link click which isn't overly expensive but it didn't return enough subscribers to warrant keeping it going!!
In my case, I got views but no subscribers also . It was not expensive, however, it appeared to be a waste of money.

Instagram works best for me and recently networking within Youtube. I have started the basis of Pinterest but. I have been so busy. I think I will rededicate myself to sorting that out. I was wondering about discord for some reason I thought it had to do with gamers so I was actually searching for information when I came across this thread. I will be now be registering.
Do you think that what works best on each platform depends on the niche? Or not necessarily so.

Good analysis of your social media platforms and the results .Thanks. I forgot to add in my last post that I have found Forums and WhatsApp quite good. I always try to contribute to any community I join too

Macie

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for sharing! Will definitely try out the flier idea! Placing an ad also, will direct the right traffic to my channel! I find that’s the greatest challenge getting the right people who are interested in your content.

InspirationalbyMarie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Does anyone know about Quora any thoughts or experience? Is this an untapped platform for promotion?

Last edited:

originalraith

TubeBuddy Pro
One tip I can add! never do reddit! waste of time and allot of people hurting your watchtime! also if you can spare money invest in ads! its worth it!