• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Official TubeBuddy Title Ladder! (Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ham radio

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I like the idea of a title ladder, but I read you have to contact TubeBuddy when an upgrade is over to get your plan reconnected. Does this mean updated pricing?

Mauro's Mission

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Im just excited to be able to benefit myself from the supporting site (and workers) to make my channel more bigger and to get myself some more of a side hustle. I was temp murdered so I got traumatic brain injury yet Mauro's Mission is doing OK. I hope I can get a few people on board though

Mauro's Mission

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
How to use tubebuddy for boosting my youtube channel?
I'll try to answer this question and the one before cause it's almost the same answer. Now I only have 40k views so by no means am I big, but all I do is tell stories of my 10 years in New york state prison, drugs, "working girls" etc.. so I just keep Mauro's Mission 100% real and truthful. I only tell stories about the fights I lost, the girls I didn't get so I'm pure even if most people would feel it put them in a bad light. But I've also in 2019 to 2020 in hospital for traumatic brain injury so I have not had much time to better my filming and editing yet. But just always be yourself with no compromise. Do give aways on certain videos if they sub, like, and comment. But tubebuddy really helped me figure out the best way to produce your video and how to lay it out to get the best chance to show up on a strangers page. You can check ratings of hashtags for keys to your video. There's an area where you can share the many rewards they give you for progress. And you can check out the numbers to see what demographic watched, age, the click rate from those other videos you advertise on the top of your screen for a second etc... it really does put you on close to your A game with you and your channel. Hope this helped

Planet Quiz

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I will become an active member so that it can be promoted and if I have 100 posts I will get an upgrade, thank you

DebuJalanan

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I love the title ladder. It's exciting.
I don't know about the tubebuddy upgrade. I barely use my free version. :joy:
I'm here for the forums. I read many old posts and discussions stored in here to learn something.
Sometimes I ask the forums some annoying questions if I can't find the answers in the old posts. :D
Thank you, TubeBuddy. :kissing_heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.