• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Luck

Science

Subscriber Goal
I came to this conclusion after analysis many channels "luck is important for success on YouTube as well as work"

Dimi

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The more work you put into your channel, the more "lucky" you'll be.
In my world, luck doesn't exist. It's an excuse for people who are lazy and people who quit before they get success because they prioritize to play CS:GO and be with their partners. People like that believe in luck and they will also say that YouTube hates them and it's unfair they don't get views and subs, etc.
Sorry for the rant.

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
IΓÇÖd say persistence and hard work really helps. IΓÇÖve had months I was so busy (had my channel 5 years) and I saw little growth on my channel. Lately IΓÇÖve been posting videos daily, promoting constantly and my views went up by about 20k in a months time. I make almost double and and I went from averaging 4-5 subscribers a day to about 8.

Reactions: Science

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Just keep on doing what you do, and you'll get to whatever goal you have in no time!

Kevin Cross

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Again at the start progress was slow but I just kept persevering and now my sons channel is gaining around 30 subscribers a day. So just keep doing what you do and they will come!!