• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion show when someone has commented before

TLDR Filmmaker

It would be great to see an icon, when you're in the Youtube Studio Comment section, and know if someone has commented on your channel before. Currently there is only icons for public subs or frequent commenters.

I currently am still able to reply to all comments and greet them accordingly whether they are new or have been around. However sometimes I'm not sure if I remember seeing someone before so I manually type in their exact username in the search to find out. It would be great to see an icon and immediately know they've commented before and greet them accordingly. It would be really cool if we can click that icon and pull up the previous comment/conversations so that we as creators can be even more engaging with the community.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
It would be great to see an icon, when you're in the Youtube Studio Comment section, and know if someone has commented on your channel before. Currently there is only icons for public subs or frequent commenters.

I currently am still able to reply to all comments and greet them accordingly whether they are new or have been around. However sometimes I'm not sure if I remember seeing someone before so I manually type in their exact username in the search to find out. It would be great to see an icon and immediately know they've commented before and greet them accordingly. It would be really cool if we can click that icon and pull up the previous comment/conversations so that we as creators can be even more engaging with the community.

We have things like see patreons, and such, but YT is planning to add more things in, so we don't want to spend resources, when YT might make it themselves. I'll pass this along though and see what our devs say :D! I like the idea, just don't want to see us make something YT then makes.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

voxpreset

Subscriber Goal
I think this could be a great addon. I also understand the YT might develop this, however, this could a long time until it will happen.