• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered keyword explorer problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

LokiTV

TubeBuddy User
www.playingtricks.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Hello, I'm a new user to TubeBuddy. In using the keyword explorer, I don't receive any results in the summary and overall score? When I first experimented with it it displayed a small ranking needle and stats regarding the keyword search. Since then, I just get an empty page with the search wheels as in the screenshot below. I'm using a Mac and running the extension with safari - both latest versions.

Any help would be appreciated, as it doesn't fill me with confidence for buying an upgraded license. Many thanks.

Screenshot 2020-04-17 at 09.36.16.png

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Using Safari. Maybe the search limit is the problem? Be good if it confirmed as such? I've emailed support, so I'll see what comes back. I'd rather have confirmation on the problem, as I don't want to upgrade to a license only to have the same issue. Thanks for getting back to me.
Unfortunately, we've stopped supporting Safari back in June 2019 :x
Here is more info about this decision: https://tubebuddy.freshdesk.com/sup...ddy-safari-support-discontinued-indefinitely-

I'd recommend getting TubeBuddy on either Chrome or Firefox. (Though Firefox does approve our updates faster than Chrome so... xD)

If you hit the keyword limit, then you should get a notification box that says you've reached the limit. It shouldn't be loading continously :O

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Did you do a few searches? I think you only get 10 it may be more sorry if I’m wrong, per day. If you’ve reached the limit perhaps that’s why it’s blank now. Don’t quote me on this because I’m not 100% sure and that may not be your issue. Upgrading allows more searches. I’m sure one of the moderators could answer this better I’m still a TubeBuddy newb lol

Andrew

Superman
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello, I'm a new user to TubeBuddy. In using the keyword explorer, I don't receive any results in the summary and overall score? When I first experimented with it it displayed a small ranking needle and stats regarding the keyword search. Since then, I just get an empty page with the search wheels as in the screenshot below. I'm using a Mac and running the extension with safari - both latest versions.

Any help would be appreciated, as it doesn't fill me with confidence for buying an upgraded license. Many thanks.

View attachment 4864
What browser are you on?

Did you do a few searches? I think you only get 10 it may be more sorry if I’m wrong, per day. If you’ve reached the limit perhaps that’s why it’s blank now. Don’t quote me on this because I’m not 100% sure and that may not be your issue. Upgrading allows more searches. I’m sure one of the moderators could answer this better I’m still a TubeBuddy newb lol
To add to this we do have a limit currently to 5 searches per month for free users, but that's due to the COVID-19 situation, and we have more users on now than ever, and sadly the way it works is YouTube gives us a limit of how much we can do with their API. SO basically imagine you have a 10 gig internet usage limit, and all of a sudden your house of about 4 -6 users turned into 4,000 users. We are working on finding a fix, but this is where we are at.

I think more likely it might be a browser limit, since if you do hit the keyword limit we tell you.

Please keep us posted :)

OP
OP
LokiTV

LokiTV

TubeBuddy User
www.playingtricks.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for the reply, much appreciated. I did think that perhaps as a free account the search results would be moderated, but I never did that many, Also other results are showing in the other tabs, so it would indicate that the search is still valid...? I've emailed support, so I'll see what they have to say. Many thanks!

OP
OP
LokiTV

LokiTV

TubeBuddy User
www.playingtricks.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
What browser are you on?

To add to this we do have a limit currently to 5 searches per month for free users, but that's due to the COVID-19 situation, and we have more users on now than ever, and sadly the way it works is YouTube gives us a limit of how much we can do with their API. SO basically imagine you have a 10 gig internet usage limit, and all of a sudden your house of about 4 -6 users turned into 4,000 users. We are working on finding a fix, but this is where we are at.

I think more likely it might be a browser limit, since if you do hit the keyword limit we tell you.

Please keep us posted :)
Using Safari. Maybe the search limit is the problem? Be good if it confirmed as such? I've emailed support, so I'll see what comes back. I'd rather have confirmation on the problem, as I don't want to upgrade to a license only to have the same issue. Thanks for getting back to me.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Unfortunately, we've stopped supporting Safari back in June 2019 :x
Here is more info about this decision: https://tubebuddy.freshdesk.com/sup...ddy-safari-support-discontinued-indefinitely-

I'd recommend getting TubeBuddy on either Chrome or Firefox. (Though Firefox does approve our updates faster than Chrome so... xD)

If you hit the keyword limit, then you should get a notification box that says you've reached the limit. It shouldn't be loading continously :O

Status
Not open for further replies.