• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question is it true your first 100 subs is the slowest

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Its definitely slower. You have zero traction. It gets easier.

Yes. I experienced it also, while I was getting to 100 most of my subs started unsubscribing that I felt almost like crying. To the strong selfless and hardworking woman i am I never gave up,rather I keep pushing now I ve passed 100 that 100 and counting more.

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I started my YouTube July 10th 2020 ,from then till now I have 69 subscribers ...I think it's slow
It is going to be slow. You will need to work hard, learn, perfect your craft and be patient. If you can't handle slow growth for several years you will need to change your mindset. It may take a while for your work to catch on.

Fact Ghonto

First 100 is most easy one.. i got it within a month but after that this is the time to a realty check that you tube is nothing but a huge world...

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
If you have a strong support structure of friends and family, maybe you work or socialize at a place with people whom are very receptive and supportive of your work then THAT first 100 isn't as bad. But the first 100 earned entirely on YouTube will be the most difficult 100.

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Sure... channels absolutely grow at different rates dependent on a bunch of factors; niche, talent, charisma, topic populatiry etc and saturation. But regardless of any of that you will never find a harder time to grow than when you first start (unless for some weird reason a trend completely disappears).

CelticSpike

TubeBuddy Pro
I have been at this for about 3 months now and have 19 subs. so yeah 100 seems astronomical right now :joy::joy:

Subscriber Goal
I am finding reaching 200 much slower. My first 100 I reached in a month, but now stuck under 140. I'm riding the content waves and I'll get there, just as you will with the 100! :)

Stanley | Team TB

Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
The best thing you can do is make 100 videos. You will 100X the traffic and the amount of subs coming in!

LushModz

Subscriber Goal
Depends on how many videos you make and what your channel is about and how much work you putting into each video.