• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review Please correct me where I am wrong

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
User name: Ameen
Title of thread: Please correct me where I am wrong
Self review: So i analayzed my thumbnails and made them better and even increased the volume in future videoes but plz tell me how to improve better and choose good topicsMy current stats: watch time : 12 hours view : 450+ uploads : 10 Subs : 23 Highest view on a video : 128 Lowest view on a video : 19 Months : 3
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKmIFs7rFKdTE6t1y8bKAHQ
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/26673/post-74000

My Hobbiez

Your Banner has some words cut off. The bottom of your banner the words "Every Week - 2 Videos" is cut off. The word Crafter is on top is cut off also. Maybe add a couple links to your banner also. There are a couple videos on youtube of "how to add your social media icons to youtube banner". I went through a couple of your videos and I don't see you at all in there. I think getting more subscribers, your audience has to see you. if you are on the bottom right of screen while you are talking people through your videos would be much better. I personally never watch a video if I don't see the person who made the video. I will change it immediately. You are the brand. Add yourself to your channel.

Reactions: Ameen
OP
OP
Ameen

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Your Banner has some words cut off. The bottom of your banner the words "Every Week - 2 Videos" is cut off. The word Crafter is on top is cut off also. Maybe add a couple links to your banner also. There are a couple videos on youtube of "how to add your social media icons to youtube banner". I went through a couple of your videos and I don't see you at all in there. I think getting more subscribers, your audience has to see you. if you are on the bottom right of screen while you are talking people through your videos would be much better. I personally never watch a video if I don't see the person who made the video. I will change it immediately. You are the brand. Add yourself to your channel.
Thanks u working on a new banner and soon a new series with face in it hopefully .. btw went through your channel it's amazing

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hi just checked your channel. Apart from the Title, the video cover make it more simple with a caption or a catchy phrase. Instead of havng many words around with yellow background. A title banner that will lure people in more.

Attachments

• build.PNG
    build.PNG
    44.1 KB · Views: 191

Sissarella

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ameen
Title of thread: Please correct me where I am wrong
Self review: So i analayzed my thumbnails and made them better and even increased the volume in future videoes but plz tell me how to improve better and choose good topicsMy current stats: watch time : 12 hours view : 450+ uploads : 10 Subs : 23 Highest view on a video : 128 Lowest view on a video : 19 Months : 3
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKmIFs7rFKdTE6t1y8bKAHQ
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/26673/post-74000
I think more work on the thumbnails more color perhaps

OP
OP
Ameen

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Hi just checked your channel. Apart from the Title, the video cover make it more simple with a caption or a catchy phrase. Instead of havng many words around with yellow background. A title banner that will lure people in more.
I didn't get what you mean y a catchy phrase can you give an example

AurigaDave

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.astronomyshows4schools.co.uk
Subscriber Goal
I have looked at a couple of videos, I don't agree you have to be personally seen to gain sub, there are 1000's of YouTube vids where no person in visible...BUT your sound quality is poor , i find it hard to hear you at times, and I really don't like the jazzy subscribe/like icon in the bottom right, it distracts me and take my eyes off the main screen...keep going, we are all learning all the time

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
For sme of my video I just write on the thumbnail or use a banner. It gives people clear understanding of what the video is about. Just that when I looked at your Thumnail, it was too busy and I could visual see any of the words.

Attachments

• 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    56.1 KB · Views: 174
  • 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    45.1 KB · Views: 178

Breakingbrowderfarm

Subscriber Goal
First thing i noticed about your channel is there is a lot of wording. Lots of wording on your thumbnails, and also in your banner with some words that are cut off. Also the sound wasn't the greatest and kept skipping. In your how to frame a canvas video I noticed your image stabilization is off and its not centered or even full frame. I hope this helps.

OP
OP
Ameen

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I have looked at a couple of videos, I don't agree you have to be personally seen to gain sub, there are 1000's of YouTube vids where no person in visible...BUT your sound quality is poor , i find it hard to hear you at times, and I really don't like the jazzy subscribe/like icon in the bottom right, it distracts me and take my eyes off the main screen...keep going, we are all learning all the time
I know about sound quality .. I didn't have a proper mic to use--- still don't have a good one , saving money for it --! Hopefully will get it soon

justinbakerlife

I would do less text in your thumbnails, and bigger text as well. Your two latest videos look like the same video based on just the thumbnails, I just barely noticed that the text was different on the top of them. The text on a thumbnail should be bold and catchy, something that will catch someone's eye as they scroll through videos. Also, the "frame canvas stand" video text is really hard to read on the left side.

I think for the number of videos you have, and for how long you have been posting, you are getting decent views and subs.

Keep at it!

OP
OP
Ameen

Ameen

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
I would do less text in your thumbnails, and bigger text as well. Your two latest videos look like the same video based on just the thumbnails, I just barely noticed that the text was different on the top of them. The text on a thumbnail should be bold and catchy, something that will catch someone's eye as they scroll through videos. Also, the "frame canvas stand" video text is really hard to read on the left side.

I think for the number of videos you have, and for how long you have been posting, you are getting decent views and subs.

Keep at it!
I changed thumbnails today i kept them simmilar cuz according to my experimenting when they r same u get more contunity for the person to watch more
I wil change the frame stand one today mostly

And thanks alot for the suggestion