• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Dr Raana Mahmood ( channel )

Dr Raana Mahmood

User name: Dr Raana Mahmood
Title of introduction: Dr Raana Mahmood
Your name/ Alias: Dr. Raana Mahmood, I prefer to be called Raana
Where are you from? I am Pakistani and American Citizen
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was watching Nick Nimmin videos
Both You Tube & Google as well
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Actually I want to increase my views and subscribers, I want to be a successful You Tuber, I wanted to learn, I think I am doing lots of mistakes on my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to become a successful You Tuber and want to make a positive change in the world, I am a medical doctor, so want to save lives, I have just created my You Tube Channel, all alone, by myself, so I want to be a successful You Tuber and want to gain a certain subscribers milestone, and I am the author of a book, :The Courage To Say No," so this is not a bushiness, this is my passion, I want to let this world know how courageous I am, I have a extraordinary fight against corruption, all alone, so I want to promote my book, and then I will be a successful writer, I have a plan to write more books, I am fighting for my rights, for justice, I am very ambitious, I want to become a successful person again.
How frequently do you upload? last month twice a week, now, once a week. Usually on Sunday noon.
What are your hobbies? I was a medical doctor, a human rights activist, attached with the United Nations, I learned Skin Care ( Aestheticism ), Founding President of Geriatric Care Foundation. An Author, My hobbies are swimming, painting, singing and travelling, I like fashion too !
What is your biggest dream? To be a renowned Author and a You Tuber. A successful politician too !
YouTube Channel Link: UCENBF-ij91-RPp6ohTquq-g

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Dr Raana Mahmood , welcome to t he community. I see you feel like you may be making mistakes in your videos. I would suggest checking out our Youtube Feedback section and creating a post to request a review of one of your videos and giving an idea of where you feel you are making mistakes. This will allow the community to check out your video and see if they see the mistaes you mention and can also give you some advice on what you may have missed. Just remember you have to review someone else post before you make one of your own in order to have your post approved. Follow the instructions in that section on how to post and you should be able to get some help from that section.

You can also check out other sections and ask questions there. There's always someone who can provide hepful tips.

Good luck.